Hey Packerland Fam! Need some appetizer inspo for your Super Bowl party this Sunday? I got you! Go Chiefs!
- Bell Pepper Nachos: Spray a pan with an oil spray. Cook ground beef (or Beyond Meat) ~7 mins on medium heat, until cooked through. Add in canned crushed tomatoes. Slice mini peppers in halves, or regular sized peppers into medium-sized pieces. Top with meat sauce, then shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake for 5-10 mins at 375 degrees F, until the cheese has melted.
- Ricotta Stuffed Brussels: Mix ricotta, minced garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Cut off hard ends of Brussels and halve each one. Top Brussels with ricotta mixture. Bake for 25 mins at 375 degrees F.
- Bacon Wrapped Dates: Cut dates in halves (all the way through) and remove pit. Top each date piece with a little goat cheese, then wrap with 1/2 slice bacon. Bake for 20-30 mins (depending on how crispy you like your bacon!) at 425 degrees F.
- Zucchini Pizza Bites: Broil zucchini slices for 2 mins on each side. Top with canned crushed tomatoes and shredded mozzarella cheese. Broil for another 2 mins.
- Shrimp & Guacamole Bites: Stir fry frozen large shrimp with an oil spray. Drain away any excess liquid. Top cucumber slices with guacamole and shrimp. Add salt & pepper.
- Bowtie Bites: Microwave frozen mini meatballs. Cook bowtie pasta on the stovetop as the package instructs. Let cool. Spear with a toothpick, one mini meatball, an arugula leaf, and one bowtie pasta.